Fresh from a demo by a Provo Craft engineer… here is the scoop on the Cricut Imagine!
Provo Craft is partnering with HP to create the Imagine.
- HP makes the inkjet print element and then sends it to PC to install in the Imagine.
- Dual ink cartridges: Black ($34.99 MSRP) and Tricolor ($39.99 MSRP).
- Cartridges should print 150 full pages.
- Machine ships with full-size ink cartridges.
- Imagine uses the same blades as the current Cricuts.
- Available 9/14 on HSN.
- MSRP is $599
- Weighs 28lbs
- Gypsy update to be released on 9/13 that will let the Gypsy work with the Imagine.
- Works with current Cricut cartridges.
- They will be releasing cartridges if colors and textures that can be used as “fill” in existing shape cartridges.
- Blade and print head do not ride on same carriage like patent filing detailed.
Want to stay up-to-date on all the latest scrapbook news?