Watch Scrapbook Update ***Live*** from CHA on Tuesday at 4pm CDT!

Scrapbook Update is going to be bringing you a new kind of coverage from the CHA show floor on Tuesday, July 27th from 4pm-6pm CDT. Editor Nancy Nally will be doing a multimedia live blog tour of the show floor to show off some highlights of the show and provide an overview of what the show is like. We’re planning to bring you text, photos, audio, and video content as part of the live blog right from the show floor! And you’ll be able to interact with your Scrapbook Update reporter on the scene by commenting on what you’re seeing, and asking questions!

To watch the coverage live just visit the Scrapbook Update live blog page anytime during the 4pm-6pm coverage window on Tuesday. If you miss the live event, the coverage will be archived for reading/watching afterwards to see what you missed.

Afraid you’ll forget about the live blog event? If you click through to the live blog page right now, you can sign up to have the live blog service send you a reminder email about the event ahead of time!

Please Note: Plans are subject to change because this event is heavily dependent on cell reception conditions in the convention center. [Insert your own AT&T or iPhone 4 antennae joke here.]

9 Responses to Watch Scrapbook Update ***Live*** from CHA on Tuesday at 4pm CDT!

1. Molly McCarthy July 25, 2010 at 8:34 pm #

This is going to be so cool!!!

2. Angela Lop July 26, 2010 at 3:17 pm #

So beyond cool. Last year went to my first CHA in LA. I worked 12 hours the night before. Went to my sisters house and she drove to LA. I was awake for more than 24 hours. I was soooo excited I didn’t feel the lack of sleep. Chicago to far and cannot afford. Thanks for being our eyes and ears!!!! Look forward to your report on paperclipping too. :)

3. Wendy Petrie July 27, 2010 at 5:36 pm #

Thank you so much for bringing this to us that are unable ro make CHA. You rock :)

4. Karen July 27, 2010 at 8:23 pm #

Thanks so much Nancy! It was a blast. Thanks for walking your feet off and sharing all the pics and videos with us!

5. Laura July 27, 2010 at 8:31 pm #

Thanks for the live blog — a really fun combination of chat window, video clips, and pictures. Gorgeous, gorgeous stuff.

6. Carolyn July 27, 2010 at 10:51 pm #

Thanks you for doing the live blog. It was fantastic to be able to see it after the fact. Wish I could have been there when you were broadcasting. Better yet wish I were at CHA – sore feet and all. Thanks again!

7. JillT July 28, 2010 at 10:27 am #

I had to wait until today, but this is great! Thank you so much for finding this way to share. (Your closeup of Lily Bee snowflakes is better than their sneak–I totally missed that it was text which I’m in love with!) Have fun!

8. Danielle_nl July 28, 2010 at 10:49 am #

I loved to watch the live blog yesterday. A new way to see what’s happening at CHA while staying home in the Netherlands. Time was perfect for me. I could watch before i went to sleep (it’s 7 hours later than in Chicago).

9. Terri Torrez August 7, 2010 at 2:43 pm #

Finally got a chance to watch this. Great coverage! Thanks!

I was wondering if you got to look at the eCraft at all. I know that this is their third show but their website implies that they changed some stuff during the last couple months. It’s not totally clear to me from their info whether they scaled back on what they say it can cut or whether they retooled the machine so that it can cut what they promised. I saw pics of the dresses that Suede made but it’s not clear what the materials are and how thick they are. Craftwell seems to be pricing itself in between machines like the Silhouette and Pazzles and i’m trying to figure out if it’s a good deal feauture-wise.

I’d appreciate any info you can provide.