Paperclipping #23: The Great Design Team Conspiracy

Is it true that professional scrapbookers use only the newest and greatest products? Is it true that they all scrap in the same trendy style? The Roundtable took on those questions and so much more in episode #23!

To listen to this week’s episode, you can use the player embedded above, right-click on this link to download the file to your computer, visit the Paperclipping Roundtable web page or to make things easy, you can use this link:

Subscribe for free to Paperclipping Roundtable on iTunes

That link will open in iTunes and take you to the subscribe page, and then you can click on the “subscribe” button.

Subscribing in iTunes is one of the best ways to support Paperclipping Roundtable. Using iTunes is free, and subscribing is free. (If you don’t know how to use iTunes to subscribe, you can watch a video here that shows you how.)

Show Notes:

This episode of Roundtable is sponsored by Big Picture Scrapbooking! Click here for a promo code for Paperclipping Roundtable listeners to use to save 10% on any class at Big Picture Scrapbooking!

The Panel

Picks of the Week

More Links

And by popular demand….here is the infamous Cinderella layout:

I’m not exactly in love with how it came out but at least it is done and I can move on to something else, and start having fun again! I’m not sure why it gave me so much trouble but this layout became a chore that was no longer fun by the time I completed it after wrestling with it over the course of multiple sessions over several weeks. But I was determined to finish it and not add another item to my “unfinished” pile.

Supplies – Patterned Paper: My Mind’s Eye (Tres Jolie Handsome), Sandylion (Snowfall by Aby Simons); Specialty Paper: American Crafts (Glitter), KI Memories (Flower Child die cut paper); Stamps: Autumn Leaves (Everyday Sentiments by Rhonna Farrer); Ink: Staz-on Metallic Silver; Die Cut: Cricut (Graphically Speaking).

10 Responses to Paperclipping #23: The Great Design Team Conspiracy

1. May Flaum June 12, 2010 at 12:06 am #

it’s fantastic Nancy!!

2. Terrie June 12, 2010 at 7:55 am #

Nancy, I love it! I think it turned out really good and the pictures and story are very sweet!

3. Deborah M June 12, 2010 at 8:48 am #

Loving how this came out – I have some of the same paper & this has sparked an idea for a wedding page of my son and d-i-l. Thanks for sharing.

4. Sandi June 12, 2010 at 10:50 am #

Congrats on completing your Cinderella page! I love how it came out. The background color and print in your photos would have given me fits but you did such a wonderful job.
    Yay Nancy!
    P.S I have some ( 3 year old) Disney photos you could work on for me if you want.. :)

5. Amy K June 15, 2010 at 5:01 am #

It turned out to be a precious layout! Sorry it gave you such grief….TFS!

6. Nancy Nally June 15, 2010 at 5:13 am #

Thanks all! I appreciate the nice comments!

7. Mande June 17, 2010 at 2:04 am #

Lovely! I love the color combo of blue and orange. It’s a great way to use the lace paper. I can’t find where you used glitter though! I thought you talked about glitter paper or glitter and I don’t see it…it’s so hard to tell on the computer screen anyway.

• Nancy Nally June 20, 2010 at 11:22 pm #

The little flowers that I put on there are the glitter paper but they don’t look too glittery in the scan. :(

8. Sara G. June 19, 2010 at 5:14 pm #

Thank you for sharing the layout! I also like the color combination and how you used the lace paper. The journaling is a great addition to the page too.

9. Becks February 14, 2012 at 3:04 pm #

I’m late to the party but i’ve been listening to the old PRT episodes and thought I should look up this layout. It’s a cute layout with the lace paper! Really love the journaling too. The journaling makes the photos even more precious.

Where do you usually post your layouts? Here or your personal blog?