Creative Director – Scrapbooking Manufacturer (Name Undisclosed)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Creative Director and we are looking for a star that has experience in the scrapbooking industry as a Creative Director, Associate Creative Director or experienced Art Director that is ready to make this step.
We are an established company known for the design of innovative and inspiring scrapbooking and paper crafting products. Our products are available in major retail establishments and in specialty boutiques worldwide. We have a collaborative and close-knit corporate culture and we are looking for the right Creative Director to add to our management team.
This position promises a steady stream of challenges in a fast-paced and competitive industry. As a key player in our company’s future, you will direct all creative functions, from new product design and packaging to trade marketing materials and web content. As a member of our management team, you will help determine the company’s strategic direction.
As the ideal candidate, you:
• are passionate about, and have extensive experience in, the scrapbooking and paper crafting market
• have developed and designed successful products and programs for the scrapbooking and paper crafting market
• possess ten or more years experience in graphic design, in a progressive series of roles
• have at least five years of experience managing direct reports
• can successfully assemble, evaluate, manage and inspire a team of artistic talent
• are a “working” creative, ready to roll your sleeves up with our team in the trenches
• have a fresh take on product design, including a strong background in trend-forecasting
• possess exceptional communication and project management skills
• can delegate and manage a vision from conception to completion
• believe in strong branding as a key to success, can take our brand to a new level
• are skilled and very comfortable with technology including Adobe Creative Suite
This is a full-time, in-office position at our headquarters. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you are open to a geographical move, kindly submit your resume, cover letter, salary requirements and online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org . Applications will be handled confidentially.