Here’s the briefs on all the news you need to know for CHA Winter 2010:
The good news is that as the week has gone on, the weather forecast for Anaheim for this weekend and next has improved quite a bit. The chance of rain through Friday is 80-90%, and after that the chance of seeing rain throughout CHA week will be 0-10%, with the exception of 40% on Tuesday, when scattered showers are forecast. Temperatures are forecast to be somewhat comfortable during the day with highs in the 60’s. However, it will be quite chilly at night with lows in the mid-to-low 40’s. So if you will be out-and-about after dark come prepared with some layers!
Graphic 45 Booth Giveaway:
If you drool like I do over the beautiful samples every time you venture near Graphic 45’s CHA booths, you’ll love the giveaway they are running at CHA Winter 201o. At 1:30 pm each day of the show they will give away a selected collection of booth items. Then on the last day of the show they will be giving away items in the booth from all three collections at one time! For every $100 you spend at Graphic 45 you will receive a raffle ticket for this giveaway.
If you aren’t a retail buyer or aren’t feeling lucky in the raffle, there is still a way to win some Graphic 45. At 1:30pm each day of the show 50 people will receive one paper pad absolutely free just for showing up in Graphic 45’s booth for the raffle! Plus, Graphic 45 will have a roving secret agent out on the show floor giving out paper too…so keep an eye out and maybe it will be your lucky day!
Stacy Julian Finish Line Kit:
Stacy Julian’s popular Finish Line concept and classes help scrapbookers quickly put together finished pages and albums with their pictures. Now she is extending that concept to kits! Julian will be selling a limited number of the premiere version of her new Finish Line kits at the Supershow on Saturday in the Treasured Memories booth (#553).
As Julian explains on her blog, each of the kits will be themed to a certain project:
I love the idea of personality and will therefore give each of my kits a distinct personality and a name. This first kit, just in time for Valentine’s Day is specifically designed to help you scrapbook a big stack of everyday snapshots depicting love at home.
The first kit is called “Complete Bliss” and is themed to be used with photos like those Julian keeps in her Library of Memories organization system drawer called “All About Us” under a tab called “Together Forever”.
Live Reports from CHA!
Scrapbook Update will be reporting live from CHA via several methods:
Paperclipping Roundtable will also be doing a taping at CHA. Stay tuned over the weekend to the above outlets and the Paperclipping Roundtable home page for details on the location as soon as it is available to us!
Want to stay up-to-date on all the latest scrapbook news?