Here’s a last-minute page call for Scrapbook Update’s designer readers that was passed on from Scrapbook Trends magazine:
“For the Home” Idea Book Call – Scrapbook Trends Magazine:
Join us for an exciting new idea book, “For the Home”. Apply both your scrapping and crafting skills to create items for home and family:
- Living Spaces – Altered frames, lamps, room decor, albums, etc.
- In the Kitchen – Recipe books or holders, wall hangings, menu charts, favorite quotes, centerpieces, place cards, aprons, etc.
- For the Nursery – Mobiles, wall art, stuffed animals or toys, name signs, first year calendars, decorations, brag books, etc.
- Bed and Bath – Pillows, altered hand towels, famed pieces, labels for organizing, upcycled clothing, room decor, etc.
- Just for Kids – Room decor, toys, felt items, hair ribbons and bows, quiet books/activities, games, clothing, chore charts, etc.
- Teens – Room decor, memo/bulletin boards, upcycled clothing, purses, photo albums, jewelry, etc.
- Office/Craft Space – Calendars, organizers, altered notebooks, notecard sets, charts, inspirations quotes, room decor, etc.
****PLEASE SEND A SEPARATE EMAIL FOR EACH SUBMISSION YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR PUBLICATION.*****
Deadline: 11:59pm (Mountain Time) on Thursday December 10th, 2009.
Please send submissions to email@example.com