The following scrapbook industry positions are currently listed as available:
Creating Keepsakes magazine is seeking a full-time, in-house editor for its online presence. Candidates should have strong writing and communication skills, and online savvy.
The candidate the company is seeking should:
- devotedly follow and/or participate in scrapbooking blogs & discussion boards
- have a passion for promotion and viral marketing
- update your social media statuses so often you think about yourself in the 3rd person
- want to be part of an inspiring publication for passionate people
Compensation is $40-42k plus benefits. No relocation package is available.
Interested applicants should apply by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org with “online editor position” in the subject line and the following information:
- links to their blog, social media pages and online scrapbook galleries
- a resume
- two recent, fun, knock-our-socks-off writing samples
Provo Craft is seeking a part-time sales associate for their kiosk in Jordan Creek Town Center in West Des Moines, IA.
Position requires one to three 5.5 hr shifts per week during the hours the mall is open. Weekend help is particularly needed.
Compensation is $8/hr plus commission.
A similar position is available at Park Meadows Mall in Park, KS.
EK Success is looking for a full-time Field Sales Representative for the New York/New Jersey/New England area. The position is home-based and requires 60% travel overnight. Applicants must have a car to be considered. Interests in crafts or scrapbooking is a big plus, and intermediate level MS Office Suite knowledge is required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Maintain and open new business with independents and chain stores through aggressive cold calling and prospecting techniques.
- Overall growth of the territory
- Achieve sales goals and quotas as set forth by manager
- Communicate in a timely manner reports and field information to manager
- Proper coverage within the territory
- Identify and communicate territory-specific challenges and problems that impact business growth
- Ensure that all marketing and sales programs are properly executed on a regional basis
- Accessible and accountable to key customers as directed by manager
Candidates should have 5+ years sales or consumer products experience with a proven sales track record, and a minimum of 3 years related sales experience. A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
Compensation not stated but includes benefits.