Here’s a few last-minute pieces of info for CHA attendees…
- Prepare For Rain: The forecast right now is for the weather to be slightly cooler than average for Anaheim this time of year. Also, there is a 50-60% chance of rain from overnight Sunday until Tuesday morning, so come prepared for that.
- Basic Grey Peek Leaked Early: Basic Grey usually doesn’t release sneak peeks until the first day of the show, but two new lines (Marrakesh and Porcelain) were leaked earlier today.
- Scenic Route Cancels CHA Booth: Scenic Route will not be at CHA, having decided to pull out at the last minute due to the economy, but say they do plan on releasing their new lines to retailers.
- Save Some Money On Dinner: Don’t forget to check out CHA’s “Show Your Badge And Save” link for a list of area shopping, dining and entertainment discounts you can receive for showing your CHA badge.
- Disney Parks Close Early: If you were planning on some evening fun, the Disney parks are closing
pretty early on show days. Disneyland closes at 10pm on Sun, and at 8pm
on Monday thru Wednesday. California Adventure closes at 7pm on Sunday,
and at 6pm on Monday thru Wednesday.