The following scrapbook-related positions were posted in the past week on Monster.com:
Accounting Manager – KI Memories: A scrapbook supply company needs an accounting manager full-time in Farmers Branch, TX to manage their four person accounting department. Position requirements include 7-10 years relevant work experience, BS in Accounting or related field, proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel), and prior supervisory experience, among others. MBA or CPA is preferred.
Sales Representative – Wilton Crafts: Three of these positions are posted, for Houston TX, Philadelphia PA, & Northern California. These are home-office based full-time positions requiring a lot of travel. A minimum of 3 years of sales experience is requested, along with knowledge of MS Office and a Bachelor’s degree.
Product Coordinator – Stampin’ Up!: This direct sales company is looking for someone with database skills to “create and maintain product development forms and databases”. The company lists the position’s essential functions as:
- Draft and maintain product forms including Specification Sheets, Product Change Notices, Item Masters, Bill of Materials, and Materials Safety Data Sheet files.
- Assist Product Specialists with product quality issues, repackaging needs, and specification sheet updates.
- Coordinate international packaging needs and development.
- Develop and manage product databases for online development needs, printed catalogs, and other publications.
- Assist with accuracy proofing of all publications and online materials.
- Coordinate with Corporate Communications department on Product Guides for all countries.
- Communicate with outside vendors, obtaining specifications for new and existing products and acting as a liaison for any unsolicited new product.
- Assist in testing new private label and blind manufactured products in varied circumstances and mediums to evaluate feasibility of adding them to the product line. Coordinate this function with Stampin’ Up!’s Quality Assurance department.
- Manage product samples including distribution and obtaining final sample measurements.
- Work as a liaison between Product Management department and various departments throughout Stampin’ Up! to manage timelines and support materials for new product introductions and to obtain product specifications as needed.
- Act as liaison with Demonstrator Services and Development department regarding product training and e-mail product questions.
- Perform competitive product and pricing research at retail and online stores, creating and maintaining database of product research and input, including international information and feed-back.
- Support the product specialists and product managers as necessary.
Qualifications for this position include a minimum of two years post-high school education, experience in database management, extensive knowledge of the crafts/scrapbooking/hobby industry, and ability to creatively use Stampin’ Up! products.
This position is full-time, in Riverton, UT.