Since I shared with you all my intended shopping list, I felt it only fair that I share with you all some of my purchases from CK Florida so you can see how well (or not!) I did with that list. So here’s an overview of some of my new scrapbook goodies from the CK Florida vendor faire!
- Bazzill Cardstock: In addition to desperately needed Black and Ivory, I also purchased some of the new trio packs of Bazzill designed to coordinate with Doodlebug Design’s paper line. The colors are bright and cheerful and the criss-cross texture is lovely, different from standard Bazzill.
- BasicGrey: I was thrilled to find a vendor carrying the whole BasicGrey line, including the coordinating fibers, tags and letter stickers. Their new CHA introductions are beautiful! I especially love the Black Tie and Lollipop.
- Heidi Swapp: Advantus is based in Jacksonville so it would have been disappointing to not find their product. Sure enough, Advantus had a booth with a selection of Heidi’s products and I was able to bring home some ghost letters and shapes as well as some rub-on alphabets and themes.
- Michael Miller Memories: This fabric “paper” is absolutely beautiful to look at in person! I limited myself to a few pieces and can’t wait to play with them. The depth and texture of working with such a product offers so many possibilities!
- Foam Stamps: I have been learning more lately about how to work with foam stamps and added Making Memories Misunderstood alphabet to my stamp wardrobe.
- Edge Scraper: A handy little gadget that I was introduced to in my Making Memories classes, the Making Memories edge scraper comes in their Distressing Kit or can be bought individually for about $4. It is essentially a razor blade in a protective shield and handle so that it can be used on the edges of paper without risk of cutting yourself.
- Brads: I can never seem to have enough brads and I added to my stash with some Making Memories ones and some gorgeous Queen & Co. assortments, tiny brads with colorful designs on them.
- Bazzill Stencil Letters: Creek Bank Creation’s Office Werks collection of stencil letters are made from Bazzill paper! I picked up a couple of beautiful colors.
- And of course, Paper! I picked up a wide selection of brand new patterned papers, including some of the latest KI Memories, My Mind’s Eye Wild Asparagus, Junkitz, and Melissa Frances. The lines are very diverse in style but all gorgeous and really inspiring to contemplate working with!
Unfortunately I was unable to find some of the other things on my list, but I still came home with plenty of new fuel for my creative fires!