Now that I’ve told you what I can’t live without to scrap today, what won’t I be able to live without to scrap tomorrow, or at least next month? Here’s some of the items on my shopping list for CK Florida:
- Carolee’s Creations: Carolee McMullin has rarely done anything I haven’t loved and her latest introductions are no exception.
- Michael Miller Memories: Fabric paper looks very interesting to play with and they have some absolutely beautiful ones!
- Basic Grey: I absolutely can’t wait to get my hands on more of these lucious distressed papers to create with. The rich colors are still bright while still having texture from the distressing and aging.
- Pulp Paper Products: I used one of their beautiful fabric 8×8 albums for my winning Simple Scrapbooks Coolest Album project and really can’t wait to use one of their 12″ albums for my pages. I especially love the option of the window in the cover.
- Creative Imaginations: I am especially excited about the new introductions in the Narratives, Art Warehouse, and Sonnets collections. Also their new alphabet stamp sets, die cut to prevent ink shadowing, sound very interesting.
- Heidi Swapp: Need I say more? Her CHA product line introduction was absolutely tantalizing!
- Bo-Bunny: Their new Woodmark collection is quite a style departure for them and looks gorgeous! I can’t wait to try it out.
So that is just a few of the products that I am anxiously awaiting the chance to try…and who knows what else I might find that inspires me?