Since it seems to be all the rage in scrapbook blogs these days, I thought I would take a minute to share with you all what the items are right now that it seems I just can’t scrapbook without reaching for:
- Bazzill Cardstock: I came late to the Bazzill party because I didn’t have easy access to it and didn’t understand all the fuss. But now that I am there I’m not leaving!
- My new Tonic guillotine trimmer: Finally, a trimmer at a price point I can afford that cuts straight!
- Inkjet Transparencies: These are a great way to put text on top of things and get it right every time.
- Krylon Spray Adhesive: See my entry on my spray glue problem for the wonders of spray adhesive!
- Making Memories Magnetic Stamp Sets: I have the date set, two alphabets and the express it! phrases and these are really great for quick, short text blocks.
- Making Memories Rub-on Alphabets: They make a good selection of basic text types now – serif and sans serif, script and handwritten. I especially like those in white to get white text but they are also conveniet to get exact placement of black text or text on small items.
- Rick-Rack & Ribbon: I can’t go to any craft or other store that sells ribbon without browsing through the selection and usually coming home with some! I use by-the-yard and spooled and it seems to find it’s way onto a large proportion of my pages lately.
- Brads: They are so quick and easy to use and available now in such a large variety of colors, shapes and designs. I use them as a staple and always keep my selection within reach!
- Chalk Ink Pads: The chalk ink pads by Colorbox and the Versamagic pads by Tsukineko give a soft, lustrous ink finish and are wonderful for direct-to-paper inking and distressing.
Well, that’s the must-haves for today….watch my next entry for my wishlist of new must-haves!